Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sunshield

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Confederate9, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

Steve. I would be more than happy to rock a ColoradoK5.com
    sunshield on my '85 causei dont htink ne one in my area has ever heard fo colorado k5. i know of atleast 20 blazers and jimmies that havent. but i would rock it if it were free. payen for advertising for you seems a bit rediculas.
    if u wanna send me one for free i am at
    Davis Walker
    2306 Danbury Rd.
    Greensboro, NC

'85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

It's cuz your new hear you don't understand the origin of the stickers. They were born cuz we the CK5 Junkies wanted them! Not to advertize but to show our addiction or whatever you want to call it. The cost of the stickers is to cover shipping and the cost to makeum, not to turn a profit or advertize.

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

C'mon, man, get a grip........The reason Steve started offering the stickers is because enough of us expressed interest in them. We wanted them on our rides to show others we belonged to a brotherhood, and to pay homage to Steve's hard work. Keep in mind that he spends a lot of time on this site and doesn't ask for anything in return. If he was REALLY interested in turning a profit, he could easily charge a small monthly fee to gain access, and I daresay that a huge majority of us would probably pay up.

A while back the site looked a lot different........since then, he's upgraded the site software, added a chatroom, and now offers web pages too. What more do you want for free? Remember that there are 999 other registered users that appreciate CK5 and all it offers. Just pay for the damn sticker and realize that sooner or later your investment will pay off when someday you're in a jam and one of us is able to help, saving you time, frustration and money.........

4. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

can more man, jsut settle down. it was jsut something i said, ur the one who need sto get the grip

'85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Actually, brother, there was no offense intended. I just told you the way it is. I actually thought it was a bit insulting, and I'm sure there's a lot of guys out there who would agree.