Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Superlift or "Other"??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Apr 17, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Superlift or \"Other\"??

I have only heard good things about Superlift's 6" lift. Right now I'm planning on putting the 6" on my Jimmy. I was just wondering if there is another good lift kit that is better or just as good as Superlift? I'm buying it from 4 Wheel Parts in OKC. I'm also getting 35" Swamper TSL's while I'm there. As far as pricing goes, Superlift is pretty decent. I'm open for suggestions.

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)

2. Truckfan2

Truckfan2 1/2 ton status

Re: Superlift or \"Other\"??

I am planning on the same thing and I looked at Skyjacker or Tuff country. Tuff country is what Off road design recomends because of thier low spring rate and durablity. check out Truckworld.com They have somewhere on the site where they installed a 6" Skyjacker sys on a late '60s chevy pickup.

NEVER been stuck... *yet*

3. Truckfan2

Truckfan2 1/2 ton status

look at truckworld.com under HOW TO's- chevy 6" lift

NEVER been stuck... *yet*

4. K5Junkie

K5Junkie 1/2 ton status

i had just put on a 6" procomp lift about 3 months ago and i love it. it rides great. The rear springs are 2" superlift springs with a 4" shackle flip. Not sure if it b/c of the flip but it rides pretty damn good.

5. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Well, I have decided to go with the Superlift 6"'er. I'm going to OKC next weekend to pick it up along with the 35" Swamper TSL's. I would go this weekend, but since our Senior cruise to the Bahamas is this weekend........decided to wait!! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week and a great weekend. I'll miss ya'll!! LATER
    ~Bon Vouyage~

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)