Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Superlift superide 4", opinions?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Feb 22, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Superlift superide 4\", opinions?

I am thinking of getting a Superlift Superride 4" kit from Tyres1.com. Its $325 plus $52 for the steering arm. I know it has blocks but I am going to do a homemade shackle flip and just not use the blocks. Anyone have opinions on this setup? I know I heard people say they don't like the Superlift shocks before.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Superlift superide 4\", opinions?

I've got Superlift Softride 6" springs up front and like them. You may want to upgrade the shocks at some latter date. I'm runninng Procomp ES3000's. They suck, but it's not all that bad.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Well someday I will be puting ford shock towers on and a different rear mount so that will be 4 new shocks. My shocks are worn out pep boys cheapies right now so I don't think it will bother me. How much did the 6"s cost you? I would really like ot got 6" for my future plans but I don't want to spend $400 some bucks just on springs, shocks, and steering arm.

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I had a set of the 4" Superides and they were OK, I swapped them in favor of some Skyjacker Softrides and like them much better. The Superlift shocks suck.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've got the 6" superrides and they suck donkey d***. They don't flex very well at all. I'd highly recommend getting the Tuff Country instead. </font>