Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sure been quiet

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Jun 30, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I have been working lots of hours lately and been checking in every few days and not much being chit chatted about. Everyone feeling okay or just busy with the summer finally being here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We did get the Blazer running again and can finally afford to put gas in her tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Time to go topless /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I dunno about other peeps, but Im workin hella hours at work right now and when I get home I eat, check email, and head outside to work until the sun goes down. Trying to get some painting/fence-building and junk done so I can work on my K5. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyway, right now I plan on heading to TSF in mid-late august... anyone else gonna have a running rig at that time? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    We did get the Blazer running again and can finally afford to put gas in her tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Time to go topless /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I have a feeling you would get no complaints no matter who or what was missing her top /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Mostly been working on stuff when it cools off below 95 degrees at night /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya been busy here too and trying to get fifty thousand things done around my house, finally got a storage shed built out back so I could get my garage cleaned out a bit and trying to keep myself occupied after my resent break up.

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Two words, "Johnny"..."Monster". My two year old is driving my wife and I nuts. He head butted her and gave her the best black eye that I have seen in a year, and then dove through the screen and out the front window into the Rhoddy bush in the front yard. My other son is going to his dad's house for a couple weeks, so we've been geting ready for that as well.
    Have fun y'all
    T-roy

6. JDBlazer454

[ QUOTE ]
    My two year old is driving my wife and I nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Boy, I know that feeling! School is out, and I now have my other 2 home all day to fight with Brett. Hard to get anything done. I did manage to get a '62 Belair today FOR FREE, so things aren't all bad! It's a 4 door, and needs an engine, but is straight, and in good overall condition. Should be fun. BTW, Topdown and his wife had their baby tonight. Congrats to them and their new boy! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. k2-k5

k2-k5 1/2 ton status

Yardwork, more remodeling and getting ready to stuff the 1 ton gear under the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Angels eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ya kenny has seen mine bounce off the walls a few times, Ill throw them softer next time /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i know the feeling, theyre too bored, soooooooo, theres a new chore list up, cuts down that "argue, fight, and complain about boredom" time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i have 4 total... 3 boys (5,6,10) and 1 baby girl (1-1/2) and they did wayyyyyy better this week with chores and stuff to do.

1- sneak out at night and completely dissassemble thier bicycles

2-hide all theyre toys when theyre asleep

3-saw thew leg off thier bed and make alien noises, they will "investigate" that all summer.

4- rent them out to neighbors, "the weed pullers.Inc"

5-drop them off at the local orphanage for the day to "help out"...(no reason why though) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6-leave peanuts under theyre pillow at night...theyll investigate that all summer too /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

anything to "keep them busy" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Ive suffered the headbutting toddler before, my 6 yr old when he was 2-1/2, and my dad a.k.a. "papa" headbutted him back, i was pissed but he never did it again and my wife looks much better in unbruised skin /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. JDBlazer454

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Got some great ideas to keep them busy, will have to try some of those.

I just may put mine to work helping me clean out the Bel Air today, spiders ick /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If that Bel Air ever becomes too much for you (or you come across another one) I've been looking for something like that to drop in a Buick 3.8 V6 with a 3 spd and use for a daily driver... Though my budget is cheap/free too.

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I have a feeling you would get no complaints no matter who or what was missing her top /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think we would need pics of that /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. JDBlazer454

Nobody needs to see me topless /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Check out the new project /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif She's big and green even without the moss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ya the first week they drove us nuts being out of school, (69 days left /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif) then we made up a daily chore list that gives them something to do around breakfast, lunch, dinner /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif that helped ALOT! but something was still missing, so i find ways to "intrigue" them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif the bicycle dissassemble is my favorite /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif that one kept them busy assembling all day, especially when parts from 3 different bikes are all in the same pile
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

is that one of these?

[​IMG]

15. JDBlazer454

I think that is a similar car just older. This one is a '62 Bel Air where that one I think is either a '59 (probably shooting too old there) or a '60. They look so good when all cleaned up and hotrodded, I can't wait /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It gives my husband something to practice body work on before he tackles his Camaro.

16. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

its a 61 Impala and mine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I though yours was a 62 Impala /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

17. JDBlazer454

After I posted I was really looking at your pic and noticed probably a '61 it has the same windshield. Yours is so beautiful /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Can't wait til mine is close to being that purdy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw...know of any good places to get parts online?