Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Surefine Chunky Sirloin Burger And Woodchunk

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Just fired this off to Shurfine.....

Hello

I recently opened a can of your soup, the kind stated in the form. Lo and behold, a chunk of wood was in the soup. Not a splinter, a chunk of wood. I didn't see wood listed on the ingredients label either.

Surfine? Sureisfulloffwood!

Sorry if I come off as crass, but if this is what i get for buying the cheap brand, I'm not going to buy it anymore. I just consumed a can of the same soup bought at the same time and it was pretty bad... of course I'm not too fond of soup...

Anyway just thought you should know there was a chunk of wood in your soup. Spray for termites or something. Make the soup making crew dust off when they come out of the lumberyard. Whatever it takes to keep wood out of your soup, do it, or I'm not buying you're product anymore.

Maybe I'll just sue 'em like a normal American

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Surefine Chunky Sirloid Burger And Woodchunk

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI found a piece of plastic in a candybar once.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My aunt found a little piece of FINGER in her yoplait (sp?) yogurt once! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Had the fingernail and all on it!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

FYI..it was the pre-stirred strawberry kind.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

They paid her to keep her mouth shut /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My aunt found a little piece of FINGER in her yoplait (sp?) yogurt once! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Had the fingernail and all on it!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

FYI..it was the pre-stirred strawberry kind.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

They paid her to keep her mouth shut /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

A freind of mine ate an entire hot fudge sundae one time and when he got to the bottom there was a used bandaid. Yuck...

Another time my brother found a big pube in his nachos (also at Chili's), but he was real hungry so he figured that he'd just set the chip with the pube aside and eat the rest. Lo and behold, he then ate the one with the pube on accident because he wasn't paying attention. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Another time my brother found a big pube in his nachos (also at Chili's), but he was real hungry so he figured that he'd just set the chip with the pube aside and eat the rest. Lo and behold, he then ate the one with the pube on accident because he wasn't paying attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I once opened a can of BUSH beans... Ritght there on top was a huge cockroach... Dead of course... yuk. I have never purchased BUSH beans again. And I check anything canned real good now...

8. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I found a dead mouse in a bag of [​IMG] it was all covered in the cheese stuff, almost ate it... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. Alaska K-5

Alaska K-5 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Another time my brother found a big pube in his nachos (also at Chili's), but he was real hungry so he figured that he'd just set the chip with the pube aside and eat the rest. Lo and behold, he then ate the one with the pube on accident because he wasn't paying attention. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMFAO!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a side note, thank God I haven't had to find any weird stuff in my food.......yet /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

I had dead BEE floating in a can of PEPSI. That could have hurt going in and out /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif.