Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

surgery is a go

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fordeater, Mar 25, 2005.

1. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

So, went to meet with the surgeon this morning. It is a she, so i was expecting some beautiful chick who would make EXTRMELY akward for me to drop my drawers. It was an indian chick, so wasn't bad at all. Get to have my hernia operated on in a couple of weeks. So, i get some good medication, and the next month and a half at least off. So, i'll be surfing the internet and watching movies ALOT. I need a laptop so i can lay in bed and play online. Oh well, can't afford that with what L&I is paying me

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Good Luck! I had about a foot of my stomach removed a couple months ago. I was really bored not being able to do anything!

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

well thats some crap

if i ever had to go in for surgery

then it'd be all over for me

i couldnt handle it..

theres no freakin way

forget all that crap..

i worry all the time about it,

sorry and good luck

4. eric22

eric22 1/2 ton status

good luck, my little brother just went through a hernia not to long ago!

-a foot of your stomach, geez, i know, i just had a foot of my penis removed, you know i had trouble sleeping :blush: :D

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hey that hospital stay will give you plenty of time to PAD. :D

When all is said and done you'll be glad, hopefully the pain will be a memory. Hernia's suck.

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I hate surgurey too....

I've had my share of butchery too--a double hernia at age 4,and in 2001 I had to have testicular cancer surgurey due to the first operation being done incorrectly,they made the stitches too tight and one testicle's blood supply was affected,and it never grew properly and was in the first stage of cancer development by the time I could not stand the constant agony in my groin anymore....felt like vise-grips clamped on one nut--worse than kidney stones(I had several of them removed at the same time while they were in there).

I dont think this operation was a complete sucess either-I can still have normal sex(if I ever get the chance that is!:blush: )But I still have pain in that area 4 years later--feels like it never healed right--and now the only remaining testicle hurts sometimes too--my doctor claims its my scoliosis of the spine thats causing pressure on my spinal cord causing the pain--but I disagree...

..It feels like its exactly like the pain I had before,only on the other side--I wouldn't doubt if its cancer with my luck,they claim they caught it in time before it became malignant,but my operation was a write off(I had no insurance)--so I think they might have done not as thourough a job as a paying customer gets--the hospital I went to isn't exactly the greatest either,my best friend died after heart surgurey there,and my dad died there a year before--that didnt make my operation any easier--I didnt really expect to wake up after going under the annestesia..:frown1:

Between having several bad teeth,back problems,and now this groin pain again,I'm dreading any more medical problems--I'd rather thake a bullet than go under the knife again..the dentist is going to be next,I have one tooth thats GOT to get filled or yanked soon--like tommorrow if possible-:yikes: -I'd like to keep the rest of my body parts intact though,if possible..:frown1:

GETTING OLD SUCKS!!!---sometimes I think my 2 friends that died 11 years ago at age 36 had the right idea--live fast,love hard,die young--I think old age is one of the worst ways to die in many ways....:crazy: