Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Surgery went well

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fordeater, Apr 24, 2005.

1. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, surgery went good. I have no idea how bad the hernia was or anything cause they didn't tell me or my wife. I woke up in ALOT of pain, so, i got a shot as soon as i woke up. I'm on Percocet, or something like that for pain killers. I like that ALOT. It was interesting, the first and only thing i wanted when i woke up was my wife. It hurts to walk now, and taking a dump is a major issue. Thank goodness for stool softner. Can't drive for like 2 weeks, so i'm seriously stuck at home now. Just thought i would let you guys know how it went.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

cool man great to see ya back with use. get well soon.:D

p.s. do you have any extra drugs?:blush: :D

3. tucsonkfive

tucsonkfive 1/2 ton status

Found out a couple of Months ago that I have a hernia. Not looking forward to having that taken care of. Glad it went well for you though. :thumb: My wife was on percocet when she broke her leg. Woke up one night to her swatting at floating balls she was seeing. She stopped taking it after that.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Great to see you made it through. Get your rest, take your meds, hug your wife, and be glad it's done. :thumb:

Oh, and whatever you do don't grunt hard.

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Dont listen this guy, with his micelanious ramblings of the insane :rotfl:

just hang out, enjoy your breakfast in bed, and prett soon you know all will be well. :thumb:

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Great to hear it went well!
    Heal fast!

7. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

How do you know that you got it? Not to sound stupid about things like this but thought it was something sort of that when it happened you needed to take care of it then. I guess i just need a little more learning on this. Syptoms etc.? thanks

Hope you recover nicely and all is well.

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

get well bro.i wish i was still laid off so we could do marathons on here. :laugh: :laugh:

9. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

its not hard to tell. I had a bulge down low, yeah, that area. Was really painful when i lifted anything, or when my jeans even touched the area. I got diagnosed with the hernia and had my surgery a month and a half later. If you have a hernia, just get the surgery over with. It hurts, but its much better then having the bulge.

10. tucsonkfive

tucsonkfive 1/2 ton status

Had a slight pain when holding my daughter. Went in for the regular physical and during the less pleasant part of the inspection the doc said it was due to a small hernia. :blush: Not something that needed immediate attention but if it bothers me he will schedule the surgery.

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Bet your glad its over huh?

Glad to hear you made it through OK!!---hope you heal fast,and dont have any more troubles!!..

I hate having surgury,especially when its near your private parts!--but if you neglect a hernia,it can lead to strangulation of the bowel,and that can be fatal... :frown1:

Hope you dont get too bored waiting for it to heal--the TV and computer will be your best friends for awhile...that an the stool softener! :blush: --good luck man! :crazy: