Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Surviving Nugent: The Ted Commandments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, Apr 29, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

teds new tv show /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Ted's 10, Or Actually 14, Commandments
    "God left it up to me to make sense of all this s**t." - The Nuge

1. Thou shalt salute and honor thy Nuge or thou shalt risk thy chance of having a cattle prod shoved up thy ass.

2. Thou shall not look nor speak nor covet Shemane or thou shalt find thy testicles Nuge-a-tized.

3. If thou smoketh cigarettes on my property thou wilt be forced to give my canine a scrotal massage.

4. Thou shall not blow smoke up Ted's ass, or anyones ass for that matter, it's unsanitary and disgusting.

5. Thou shalt not kill without a tasty marinade of garlic and butter.

6. Thou shalt not forget the American f***ing dream.

7. Thou shalt not go a day without a Nuge-a-tized serving from my rock and roll twanger.

8. Thou shalt embrace Full Bluntal Nugent-y.

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming
    into your house to take your s**t!

10. Thou shalt not bear false witness against the Nuge.

11. Honor your father and mother but worship your master Ted.

12. Thou shall not steal unless you want to win the competition.

13. Thou shall not take the name of Ted in vain.

14. Six days you shall work but on the seventh day, Ted shall work you harder.

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

He was a guest on the Sean Hannity radio program today, Ted's pretty cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I just looked through the contestants bio's and it's gonna be ugly /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. mudhog

ya one of them is a animal rights activist /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

All hail Nuge!

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

6. mudhog

dont forget to watch ted tonight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I just watched it, and all I have to say is, Ted is awesome but has no idea how to cut down a tree.

8. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

THe show was great man... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Did someone say TED! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Who is Ted? TV show? Oh wait /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Mr. Nugent!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    The one and only master that my truck is named after /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    The dude is out of control but ya gotta love him.
    He really slams them on his show. I don't know if I could even handle it but I would sure try.
    I'm cranking up the tune "Storm Trooper" right now!
    Long live the Nuge /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

You know what the contestants are just plain stupid...why did that fag try to jump over that S10 Blazer... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif And that dude thats obsessed with Hollywood needs to be /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

11. mudhog

damn that was awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif that animal rights activist is next to go i think or will uncle Ted keep her around to torture her more? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif but ya gay boy Mr Hollywood needs to get the ax

12. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

Had to laugh when he went out there with that 36" bar Stihl Chainsaw to cut down a tree he could have pushed over with his Bronco. Then he ends up cutting himself trying to get out of its way when its falling. One thing you should always respect is ANY kind of chainsaw with a 36" Bar. I have two of them and believe me when I say, they are a handful, and not something you should be waving around waking people up with. He's lucky he didn't cut his entire leg off. What an EGO head /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif