Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Susp. Options?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by crashfirepm53, Mar 14, 2004.

1. crashfirepm53

crashfirepm53 Registered Member

Newbie here to the site and K5 Gm trucks.Great site.I just bought a 91 GMC Burb off of Ebay for $4600.I think I got a good deal.I've spent a ton getting everything that was needed done(fluids, EGR,Interm. wipers and lots of new Int. parts from Chevy duty).6 '' superlift sitting in the Garage that I'll put on after the roof is repainted.West Tex. truck that had a rack on the roof.Well the rack was removed but they left me plenty of holes to get filled. Did the 91' GMC v1500 have a HD susp. option?Mine has Fact. dual front shock mounts and the larger Dia. tie rod(1 1/4'' I think)that also gives me the 4.10 rear end also.Anyone know anything about this?

2. 1989k5

1989k5 Registered Member

Check inside the glovebox. There is a list of factory options in code. You can call your dealer or get an option listing online, don't remember where. The options included would be your differential ratio and suspension upgrades etc.