Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suspension Question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TXsizeK5, Sep 4, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Does any company make a 2" lift block thats tappered for a 6" lift? Thanks. Also how hard is it to put in a ORD shackel flip? Can i few slightly mechanically inclined people put it in? As for tools his dad is a mechanic and we have air tools and hand tools up the @ss. Just wondering on the dificulty. Thanks

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hey derek i haven't heard of neone makin 2" lift block that is tapered to a 6" lift. from the write up on the shackle flip on ords site doesn't seem hard and i'm sure you and whoever is gonna help will do it. just read up on the flip. write up on shackle flip. and also there is borregok5's shackle flip that is 100% bolt on. says ya get 5 3/4" lift. heres the link. borrego's k5 shackle flip and ya can get the ord zero rate which should bring ya a lil bigger than 6 inches to get rid of saggy butt that alot of k5s have. well hope i helped. call me when ya do this if ya do it cuss i wanna help. later.

jacob

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Shouldn't be a problem for anyone reasonably "mechanically inclined". Don't know about the blocks, I don't use them.

Oh, one other thing... It will go much easier installing them if you take the tools out of your a$$ first. Probably be allot more comfortable too... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Where can I get info. on the zero rates? tahnks

5. BadDog

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I know its in there somewhere but icant find it in there website... thanks

7. BadDog

He really should index that site and add a search feature. There are several things he sells that are not easily available from the menu/nav bar or his catalog... Just do a search in the ORD forum. It should turn up something.

Hmm, just did a search and found a post from Stephan with the link, but it's not working. Just post on the ORD forum and/or PM Stephan...

8. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

9. BadDog

Hmmm, looks just like the link I found and tried earlier, but it didn't work then... Oh well, I guess I'm SOL again... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif