Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suspension Seats

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Jul 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Anyone run Suspension seats? What brand? Where did you get them? Thinking PRPs for the S10, $189 at Polyperformance.

2. 82dieselburb

82dieselburb 1/2 ton status

I have the PRP competition high backs.I haven't had a chance to use them much but they are real comfortable.The seats wrap around you alot and they feel real secure especially with 5 point harness.I think they are the best seat PRP makes for a trail rig.

[​IMG]

3. xtrmjoe

xtrmjoe 1/2 ton status

This is a older pict of right after the cage and seats were done. There are a few more of the installation in my gallary. Absolutely love them, for short trips around town they are a little annoying to get into and out of (at least that is what the GF says) but for anything else they are very comfortable and secure feeling. I am 6'2" and 160, some of my wider friends say they are a little small and would like wider, which PRP sells.[​IMG]

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i bought a set of corbeau baja ss ultra's to run in the blazer, but decided the hi side bolstering would be a pain to get in and out of as far as steering wheel space and crawling out of the roll cage too, so i ordered a set of mastercraft rubicon seats at 4 wheel parts truckfest for 282.00 each. they have lower bolstering on the sides but still support very well.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I think I'm going to look around locally and get some Corbeau Bajas. I'm a little guy so sounds like it sabout perfect for me. Just a matter of my dad, eh he probably can't jump in the S10 anyway.