Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SUV's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tweetysuarus, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

SUV\'s

Don't you just hate it when the major MFG's try to sell the "The Most Capable and Most Powerful SUV on the market!" /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif LOL! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Have they even concieved the thought of a real SUV? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I thinks not! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif They haven't take a look at what the average joe is doing with their SUV( real 4x4! ) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I hate soccer moms & yuppies! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Well I wished I had the money of a Yuppy! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Just thought I would vent some anger after watching a few commercials of SUV's this morning! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif
    Sorry & Thanx,
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Re: SUV\'s

I think you need a hug a big hug! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

no such thing as a "real SUV"...thye are all crap. k5's are trucks anyway...the term SUV appeared after the K5 was invented.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Don't even worry about it. Think of the term SUV it could be anything. You could though a lumber rack on a Vett and it would be an SUV it would be sporty have utility and be a veical. When people call my Blazer an SUV I just look at them and say "Whats so sporty about something lifted with big tires". Blazers are wheeling rigs not SUV's.

5. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

I think the key word is "sport". A true off road vehicle isn't sporty its aggressive and usually ugly if it is used. and the suburban was the front runner of the SUV. now a whillies jeep is what 4x4 ment. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif