Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

suzuki samurai wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by cybrfire, Aug 29, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Selling my 85 shortbox and would like to find a Samurai maybe already lifted with 33's or just stock but nice and straight preferably. Buying it outright is hinging on selling my Pickup. Also would be willing to entertain trade negotiations for my 85 shortbox 4x4

for sale ad for the pickup with pictures.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

sorry for the hi-jack kert, but whats the sammi for? off-roading? DD? maybe check pirate?

3. cybrfire

DD and some lite trail fun while I finish the jimmy. 5 of my friends now have them and have some interesting plans for the winter and would like to get in on it if I can.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I know where to get one for free... well a stripped tub and frame at least /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif But the guy said if noone claimed it by this weekend it was getting scrapped. I might still have enough time to get ahold of him. If you are interested in having me pick it up and haul it out to Iowa on my next trip out for a couple hundred for gas money call the guy at 360-790-6298. I could pick it up as early as next weekend and the guy thought it would fit in the back of a pickup.

I would also think this tub and frame are probably rust free or close to rust free too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. cybrfire

Have to pass on that one. Don't want to get back in to a whole bunch of work again. Thanks anyway though Kennyw.

Kinda looking for something clean but cheap or a little more expensive but already lifted with 33's. Can pick them up around here for 100 - 500 from time to time so just have to wait it out a little.

6. cybrfire

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I found this one on another board. Might be worth checking out.