Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Swamper Question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Black89k5, May 20, 2000.

1. Black89k5

Black89k5 Registered Member

I was wondering if any of you run Boggers all the way around?? And if so how do they handle?? Im looking at a pair 0f 35's any comments would help!

2. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

3. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

great for boggin'....not so good for the long road to the boggin'

4. I ran 44x19.5x16.5 Boggers for two years on my Burb and I loved the way they looked and they went through mud like it was nothing, but when they were cold it vibrated bad, after they warmed up they weren't bad. They wear quicker than a radial though, so its alot of $$$$$ for a tire that you would ride on the highway more than off-road.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

5. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

I just sold a set of 4.I bought them used for cheap they were almost new.They work awsome in the mud but on the road and rocks with side hill they suck.On the road they are very loud and where down quick.I sold the within two months.I have aset of swamper tsl's they work killer.They are alittle bit loud but not as bad as the boogers.These are the bias ones so they need to warm up to ride smooth.I like these on any trail from mud to slick rock.THey are also alot cheaper than the boogers.I have 33"ers now.The next ones will be q78/15 these are like 36"-10.50-15.Brady

6. paul_cfh

paul_cfh Registered Member

they suck on the road .........i went so far as to buy a set of "road tires" bfg and then change to boggers when i go 4x4ing ..........now that i am getting my k5 going i'll prolly leave the boggers on the truck .....and drive the k5 daily

<font color=blue>where the road ends the fun begins</font color=blue>