Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Swanson 52, again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jan 21, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Ok its now been 10 months since I started dealing with him for a set of 6" front springs. If you don't know the story I only recieved 1 lift springs(obviouslly useless), was suppossed to get 2 and shocks. Well I am out $300 and could REALLy use that money as I have an expensive insurance payment coming up and some other expenses. I haven't heard from him in 5 months. No reply to PMs(blue now so he can't) and no reply to email. Someone mentioned having his phone number, maybe I can get that from someone. I have been very understanding of hard times and bad dealings with FedEx but now I'm getting angry. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I think you can agree the amount of time I've been nice has been longer than it should have been.

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

He owes me some money too, since he never shipped my doors to me. Let contact I had was a read reciept but no reply.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Gee, I'm really disappointed to hear about this. I always thought Swanson was a pretty decent guy. I guess I was wrong........ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Somebody here must be able to get ahold of him. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I was given an old cellphone number, not sure if it works or not, neither does the person that gave it to me. Seeing as I know he was saying he had financial issues he may have cancelled it, haven't tried yet thanks to a day that really took my mind away.

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I dealt with him in the past and it was really good. Last I heard was troubles and a divorce. Too bad. I think his inlaws were coming after him too. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Sounds like your out of luck. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Gee, I'm really disappointed to hear about this. I always thought Swanson was a pretty decent guy. I guess I was wrong........ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Somebody here must be able to get ahold of him. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After 10 months, I'm sad to say, I think this might be the only way to ever see their money again...

https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

He ignores your getting in touch with him. Divorce or not that's too much money to lose. I can feel for his situation, but it's not right to leave someone hanging and forcing them to have to make you give back what is rightfully theirs.

Good luck to you guys. Really sucks to have to be the mean guy, but what sometimes have too.

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

He still owes me a set of driveshafts from September. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think anymore people should ask to have the item sent Cod to protect them From bullsh!t like this........