Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Swanson52?? anyone seen him lately?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 20, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I haven't talked to him in almost a month and am trying to find out whats up with my lift stuff. I bought a lift off him and Fedex lost all but one spring of it and we've been trying to get my money back since it was suppossed to be insured. I searched and it seems he hasn't posted on the board since I last talked to him a month ago. I sent a PM like last week and one yesterday and haven't gotten replies yet. Anyone? I just like to get a status update on how its all going from him.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifSomeone else had a prob with him too,Or was that just you...?

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I have never posted about this problem. First I've let anyone know about it, was keeping it in PMs so if your remembering someone having a problem with him its someone else.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I thought the post was about a missing leaf spring, but I could be WAY off, what parts of a lift did he sell you...? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifSomeone else had a prob with him too,Or was that just you...?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 4x4k20 and yellowK20 I believe who were also having issues contacting him...

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Found it... web page Swanson didn't short anyone springs, so there is no conspiracy there... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Didn't say he did, but they had an issue I think with contacting him like I said, so they might be able to help him out in locating him just to get stuff worked out is all.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Did say he did,

[/ QUOTE ] Not sure their talking about Swanson on the springs... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifjust that someone else has a broken deal w/ him... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I bought front leaf springs and 6" shocks. 1 front leaf spring is all that ever arrived. He said the 2 fronts were strapped together and should have come together. The shocks just never arrived. He was being very quick on responses early on thats why this lack of communication worries me. It took a few weeks to ship the springs though.

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

You have a PM.

4x4K20 and YellowK20 both have their parts. Evidently 4x4K20 was unhappy with the shocks, and didn't get the swaybar drop kit, which I am working on. My buddy that had the parts that I sold boxed the shocks and arm. It is my own fault for not verifying the contents, and I was not aware the shocks were worn out.

YellowK20 has his 8" springs and is happy.

I still owe a missing shackle flip to KlinkK5, I am in the process of finding that, and I have owed it to him since June. Long story, he will get the flip, though.

Both KennyW and Outlaw612 have parts at my old house that Kenny is picking up next week.

I have no excuses that anyone cares to hear, I just want to let everyone know what has gone wrong, and that I am doing what I can to make it right as soon as I possibly can. I dropped the ball most of the time, but legitimately FedEx has screwed me over on some things in the meantime.

I appreciate the understanding from everyone that I am/was involved with, and I sincerely apologize for all the bad and untimely deals.

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

thanks man

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Glad to hear it Tim...And I should have kept my information or lack there of in PM form and for that I'm sorry... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have no excuses that anyone cares to hear, I just want to let everyone know what has gone wrong, and that I am doing what I can to make it right as soon as I possibly can. I dropped the ball most of the time, but legitimately FedEx has screwed me over on some things in the meantime.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're still a Husker fan /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Damnit man, don't stay a stranger. Need some college football wars going down up in here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Damnit man, don't stay a stranger. Need some college football wars going down up in here

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pro wrestling...I think football is gay. [​IMG]

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Damnit man, don't stay a stranger. Need some college football wars going down up in here

[/ QUOTE ]

I like pro wrestling...I think football is gay. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, I hope you are joking /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You are joking right? Cause if you're not, we're gonna rumble and I'll have to show ya the errors of your ways /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think OKLAHOMA SOONER football is gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops...left something out the first time...

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Season kicks off a week from tomorrow!

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

This just in..............

Who's unranked right now?????? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Ya know what's even more embarassing?

OK State is getting more respect right now that y'all /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    OK State is getting more respect right now that y'all

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll all be rectified next Saturday, when NU stomps a mudhole in their azz. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Speaking of OSU...how have the games between them and OU gone the last couple years? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    It'll all be rectified next Saturday, when NU stomps a mudhole in their azz.

Speaking of OSU...how have the games between them and OU gone the last couple years?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, our Freshman team needed some playing time /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

So what do you think about this comment about this year's OU defense?
    "As good as the '75 Steelers."

Interesting.............