Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

swapmeet @e-town

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by crazy427, Sep 25, 2004.

1. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

IM heading out tommorow, hope i find some good stuff. even though i dont have any money...lol /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

good luck tommorrow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifi just got back...i scored a soft top for way too cheap...a guy has a wrecked k5 on the far side of the track to the left of the food by the fence, black truck on a trailer.....these guys are giving parts away.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif i got a specialty soft top for 50 bucks.....and i almost walked away with a steel cowl hood for 125....not excactley what i wanted but the price was almost there....good luck... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

crazy, see if that 89-91 primed blazer is still there for me. its got a new engine in it. i might snatch it up.

its like row j 160 or something

4. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

I didnt see any primed blazers there, only the rinolined 1 a couple of nice ones and a whole bunch of beaters. Did you get your timing/valve adjustment correct yet?

5. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

not sure. i havent fired her up yet. i was having getting the dizzy set back in. i was popping out the carb the 1st time so i figured i was 180 out. ill try it once i get home tomorrow. thanks again joe

6. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

well i didnt see to much i liked, and what i did see was way to much money. I did find an awsome road warrior bumer in good shape. talked the guy down 2 30 dollars. i love goin on sunday,people just give the stuff away.We got a set of bushwacker cut out,fender flares for my brothers bronco. the go for 380 new, the guy wanted 50 for them (they are in very good shape, no cracks). We talked him down to 5 dollars /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.