Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sway Bar links please?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by ChevyHuny, Feb 5, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I need some sway bar links for a 96 pickup. I have a pro comp 4 inch lift that is missing the links. I have not tried to call Pro Comp about it but I am sure if I can get them from someone it will be cheaper. If anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you [​IMG]

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Are you talking about the kind that are basically a long bolt with 2 small bushings at each end? Have you tried your local auto parts store? Most stores around here have various lengths of these in stock made by energy suspension /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I thought that the procomp IFS kit just lowered the swaybar with the new crossmember anyway /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

3. Shorts

Shorts 1/2 ton status

i replaced my links with some from hyperflex. not sure what they cost though - i got them with a total bushing package.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Dizayummm /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I just threw some out ( hides from flogging ) I dont know anyone with an IFS and mine are no link kind, why not just buy some cheap quick disconnects?

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

and you have a pm