Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

swaybar bushings

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by TxK5Blazer, Aug 28, 2003.

1. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

I need to know the diameter of the swaybar on my 82 K5 I would order from you but don't have the time I need the bushings this weekend. Can u tell me the diameter of the swaybar so I can order them down here ......Jason

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

You should probably check it out since you have the truck right there to measure but most 4wd's use the 1 1/4" bar. If you don't have the big one, I'd be surprised.

3. TxK5Blazer

Hey Thanks Stephen I appreciate the help. Say did order some stuff from you guys and got my swaybar disconnect and steering arm and the u bolts for my front springs but how long does it take tough country to ship my springs to me? Just asking .......Jason

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

They're probably 1-2 days behind, they're 1 more shipping day away and it could easily take one more day for the paperwork to happen. That should be about it, if it's more than 3 days, let us know. If you ordered shocks recently it could be a couple days more than that, they were out of shocks for a couple days.

5. TxK5Blazer

I have had my parts from you guys for over a week and still have not seen any springs from Tough Country I am hoping to do this install and am just waiting on the front 4" springs.....Thank you Stephen for all your help.....Jason