Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sweet Blazer on Ebay Motors

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Re: Try this URL

No pics that I could see !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Re: Try this URL

Looks good and the price seems about fair, although he seems to talk up that 305 alot. I don't know who he has thats willing to pay 15-20k for a rustfree 73-75 but I figure around here I could get at least four or five for that kinda money.

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

3. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Re: Try this URL

A while back I looked at a 65k original mile 1978 with all options including pwr locks/windows. Garage kept all those years. The dealer was having trouble selling it for $9000. There's no way anybody is paying 15-20k for a 1973 to 1975. They were only around $2500-$3000 brand new!

Cruisin in my '73.

4. MrSmucker

MrSmucker Newbie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491978031

Now fellows,(or ladies I guess in some case's) it takes a very special vehicle to be worth $15-20K I agree. But I know of one in New York, a 1975, had only 12,000 miles on it, and the Chevy dealer bought it back at 20K. I tried to find the article, but I didn't keep it. But, you can as I mentioned in another post, check out www.traderonline.com and go to the Truck 4x4 link, and type in the item with no price limit and no mileage restriction, and you will see that there are trucks all over the country, custom built, or original, that people are asking $10,000 $15,000 and yes certainly in the $20,000 price range. Do they actually sell for that? I don't know, but chance's are most of them are traded back and forth to others that want that kind of money for their toy. It is a buyers market out there. Money is very liquid and the "Baby Boomers" have come of age, and they want what they want, now. I am not saying the Blazer on E-bay is worth $15-20K but if you are going to buy a Blazer, you like the idea of a full top off convertible, mileage is more important then pulling out trees, overdrive tranmissions are easier on your wallet then underdrives, you've watched to many of your last few vehicles rot away to nothing because of rust that was repaired improperly or not at all. You like 4x4's and you can scratch up the doe. This is a great opertunity. Plus if no one else bids, you can buy this one for $6500. That's a cheap payment if you financed it... and a lot of vehicle. I have other priorities right now, that's why its for sale. I actually need a four wheel drive articulating loader, more then I need four of these full convertibles. (which I have) So...... Good luck of your interested. Keep up the post, I love um....

Collector of Big Boy Toys..... Customizing

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status