Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sweet camping rig !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Oct 14, 2005.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

2. baldamish

baldamish 1/2 ton status

We had those in Kosovo, they are pretty bad! I've never actually seen a track vehicle throw rooster tails and actually..."spin" out until then!! pretty impressive!!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I want one of those badly. I don't need the back half, just the front unit. I think it'd be the perfect machine for getting around town in durring a blizzard. :D

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Bombadier??

The town next to mine has a few of those to plow sidewalks and school walkways..Bombadier makes them..the ones pictured here look bigger (wider) than those though..more like the "Scat Cat's" they use to groom ski trails..

I wouldn't mind having one !..tracks are better than tires in snow,those sidewalk plows had no problem going thru 6' drifts..they have a "V" plow that is adjustable like the "Boss" plows,you can angle one side or both,or use it as a straight blade..some had 4 cyl Wisconsin engines,a few I've seen had slant 6 mopar engines,one had a 300 Ford straight 6 in it!..none of them were underpowered!.. :bow: :crazy: