Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sweet Deals on Custom Wheel/Tire Combos...You make your combo!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 4wheelcustoms, Jan 7, 2005.

1. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

You name the wheel and tire combo and we will mount and balance them for free. If you need lug nuts and center caps, just let me know and we will get those in your quote as well. Many of the aluminum wheels come with caps. We carry all Super Swamper, Pro Comp, BFG, Goodyear, Mickey Thompson, and more as far as tires go. For wheels, the options are endless...You tell me what wheels/tires you want and I will put the package together. Examples of wheels are Weld, Pro Comp Extreme Alloys, Rockcrawler, Eagle Alloys, American Racing, Centerline, Mickey Thompson, and more.

You tell me what package you want and I will send you the quote. You just can't beat these deals and they come to your door ready to bolt on and start wheeling.

PM me or email me at chris@4wheelcustoms.com for a wheel/tire combo today. Please include the combo you want including sizes, whether you need lug nuts or not, the application or bolt pattern, and your zip code to calcualte shipping.

Thanks!