Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sweet Home 2003 MUD FEST Pictures

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by k5blazerus, Mar 1, 2003.

1. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Just click on my Webshots SIG and you will find them there.
    IT was a fun trip. I had a blast did not break anything But my friend in his 72 broke 2 axles and some spider gears so we welded them togather. The truck that trailerd my truck to sweet home was my friends service truck for his Hydrulic company had all the tools a generator with air a welder and I can not forget the microwave witch cam in real handy.
    Colin

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: 2003 MUD FEST Pictures

aweome pics /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif did you see ron down there?

3. k5blazerus

I have never met Ron and Have no clue what his rig looks like.
    The only people I have met on CK5 is Jason who lives up the street from me, Frank and kennyW

4. k5blazerus

I all most for got. There was a terrible accident where this older man had a hart failure and died right there while I think his kid or grand kid was watching. The medics tried every thing they could. So that really sucks with this great event and something likes this happens.
    -Colin

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

damn that happend at the actual event?... that sucks.

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

OMG! I so have to get to one of these events! I always say how bad a$$ it would be and never go! I HAVE to make one this year! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    That picture of your old Blazer is cool, what size are the tires/lift? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

What an Awesome Day. Great Photo's.
    On a Brighter Note the Gentalman was revieved in the ambulance after working on him for 20 minutes.We spoke with some of the family members. We didn't get out of there till dark. Ron was there, he met up with us at the motel. I let Ron play in My rig for a while, He was frowning I couldn't handle it. Ron I told you I shouldn't have let Mike (boyfriend) drive my rig, I would still have a transmission and more than Reverse and Low right now.Have alot of great photo's also we had a great time CK5 gang members where going strong. I had a Great Time
    would have like to seen a few more mud wrestlers. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Transmission needed, Ron knows what I need daily drive isn't going out for any daily drives.

8. k5blazerus

Well thats good to know the gentalman lived. What truck or k5 were you driving. Did you happen to see the blue first gen blazer that went in one of the big pits that the whole rear end just about came out from under it.
    ntaJ*ep The blazer has 8inch springs with 39.5 tsl boggers. The only part that is cut is the front.
    Colin

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Great pics, great weather you guys had..........looks like bigbadburb and cornfed were there too.

Did they provide a firehose to clean all that crap off with????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. k5blazerus

Yes they did. My truck was on a trailer and we were free to go. Just trucks without trailers had to be clean.
    BigBadBurb and Cornfed put on a good show. They went in some deep mud.