Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sweet justice!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73k5blazer, Sep 12, 2006.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

For once I put the cops to work for me.

I was driving my motorcyle the last 300miles home from our vacation last sunday morning, on the freeway which I usally avoid on the bike, I'm driving along, minding my own business, fairly low traffic in northern michigan, enjoying the pleasent scenery, and this Avalanche passes me in the left lane, opens the window and they start tossing old food out on the road. I got pelted in the chest, boot, windsheild (broke the windsheild trim off my helmet). I'm like, WTF! I speed up next to them and make a few nice gestures. I pull off for a second to calm down, of course the Avalanche doesn't stop. Wait a few mintues to stop shaking. ANd continue on my way
    I might toss an apple core out the window into the woods on a 2 lane road when nobodys behind me or coming at me, but I would never just dump a bunch of sh*t out on the freeway, let alone out the right side of my car in the left lane, and when I just passed someone. Asswipes.

So about 8 miles later I pass a State tropper in the median. I stop and tell him the story. First question "Did ya get a plate". But of course, I anwser, He makes a few checks to ensure the plate matched the vehicle description, asked me a few more questions. Then tells me, don't worry, there's another state tropper about 40 miles down the road, based on where the owner of the vehicle lives, he should still be on the road at that time, so we'll try and pick him out of traffic and stop him, and will question him about the littering and endangering another motorist.

I was hoping to see him pulled over on the side of the road, but that didn't happen. But yesterday, the State tropper called me and told me they did stop him, the kids in the back seat gave up the story when the driver and passenger tried to dance around it, and they ticketed them for littering, $300. Max fine for littering in MI is $1000 I think. He was just calling to let me know if they contest the ticket, I may be called to share my story again.

Sweeeeeeeet justice.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Kewl, nail the idjets !!!!!!

3. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

It's nice when it goes your way!

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's friggin' great!!! :D

Last summer a bunch of drunk college lids (I think) passed me whilst dumping an ashtray on my side, then threw a beer bottle that hit my fender. The fam was with me or I might have "put them into the wall".....

Anywho, calmed down some, called 911 and reported the drunken idiots, long story short, I saw them get pulled about 15 minutes later........:D :D :D

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Sounds like a stupid prank, very fortunate you did not lose control and wreck. In a way I hope you get a chance to go in and testify.

6. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I-75? Alot of idiots that drive on that have no respect. I was driving up to see my g/f parents and some moron just chucks this diaper out the window. It hit my bumper and splattered shat all over my car. Not something I wanted to clean up.

7. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

At times like this I thank the lord that I live in Colorado and the most dangerous thing on the roads is John (Firefighter184) .... Well, he would be if the Driveway Punisher ever left the driveway.

:D

8. 58 apache

58 apache 1/2 ton status

when i was i phoenix a guy thru an arizona iced tea bottle at us. guess he thought it was funny. smashed on the faring. got glass all over us. needless to say i was pissed. i gassed on and cahght up and he was laughing and flippin me off. i was so pissed but out sized with him in a car and me on the harley. i happen to enjoy atomic fireballs. i was enjoying one then and proceded to spit it into my hand and peged him right in the face full force with it thru his open window. that wiped the smile off his face. i now never go rididg without a stash of wepons, i mean tasty atomic fireballs....

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So you pegged the guy in the face with a jawbreaker????Thats awsome....:haha:

10. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

ya id rather get hit with candy than glass lol.

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that is great.he could have really messed you up.i smoke ciggs and before i twist the hots off while driving i look for bikes or cars with open windows.i never throw the filter out i hate people that litter.once the wife and i where in the burger king drive threw and some sea hag in front of us tossed the last fast food meals bag out her window.so i got out and threw it back in her car.the look on her face was priceless.:haha: of course i got the lecture on why i feel its my duty to point out wrong doings.:rolleyes: some one has to call an a..hole an a..hole.they might not change but it may be food for thought??

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If everyone did just that, people would think twice before they did stupid ****.

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

exactly.everytime we let someone screw up they learn that its OK.me included,if i'm wrong SAY so.other wise i don't know.