Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sweet, sweet revenge

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Dec 15, 2003.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

so i was at the movies the other day with a bunch of my friends. my friend justin and i both parked our trucks at the very end of the parking lot. now, we have very noticeable trucks. theyre both stock, but mine is ALWAYS muddy and has a Confederate battle flag license plate up front (oh, and the CK5 decal on the back). my friends truck has one of those full rear-window Confederate flag stickers, and a CB whip with a 3"x5" Confederate flag on it. so its kinda hard to miss our trucks. well, while we were in the movie (Elf is quite funny, btw), some kids from our school decided to write some slanderous things on the back of my truck, to the extent of "aww, how cute, justin and john at the movies together! yall make a great couple."

now i dont know if yall noticed, but in the description of our trucks, you might see that we are quite proud of our Southern heritage. and i dunno if yall noticed, but a Southern man does not take kindly to it being insinuated that he is a gay.

so, i need a way to get back at this kid. it was in jest, so it cant be permanent, just something funny. i was thinking that it might be humorous to paint his truck with hand lotion. paint rollers and all. just imagine the looks i would recieve as i bought 10 family size bottles of Lubriderm /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

any other suggestions?

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Pepper spray in the vent system...........

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

confedy in the vents is funny too

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

a little superglue across the tops of the lock cylinders... not permanent because once the surface is broken, no harm no foul..crack a couple of eggs into his tailpipe and push them back into the muffler so they cook..dead fish zip tied to a front lower control arm or something..

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Kyrol oil/surup on the wipers and window seals
    Use the cheap ass clear shipping tape on the back window (you know the kind you can't peel off and when you do the adhesive comes off on the glass not with the tape)
    Peel off the vehicle regitration renuwal sticker (the 04 part), put the license plate on upside down
    drag their car from one parking space out to the end of the parking lot
    weld up a fake 'the boot' and put a 1-800 phone $ex number on it and chain it to their car tire
    if they have a truck paint 'I like it in the rear' on their diff cover
    pink spray on vehicle foam, write stuff on the bumpers and coat down the axles, tires and rims
    then there's always the gutted fish under the seat or zip tie them to the exhaust
    someone else mentioned long zip ties on the driveshaft

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

A$$ Whoppin in the parking lot /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

oh man, i cant wait to get suspended /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ass whoopin is too unoriginal. we need to be creative here. something that i might actually get away with. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Gay pride bumper stickers ???

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Now I like that ideal. I used to use wright on the back of My Exbrother-in-laws work truck "I'm gay and love every inch"

10. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

they make magnetic bumperstickers that say gay pride and stuff like that on them. That would b funny and wouldnt mess anything up.

Nick

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dunno about u southern guys.. cant ya just join the team and fly American flags? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

j

12. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i fly both

13. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dog sh!t under the seat

14. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

run a big ole crappy chain thru his rims and around his driveshafts and so forth. use a crappy master lock to secure it. then either sell him the key for $50, or give it too him after he washed your truck.

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I made a bumper sticker on some sticky paper that had the State seal on it and it said "Registered Child Sex Offender". My buddy didn't it notice for a week. He couldn't figure out why everybody was honking at him, flipping him off, cutting him off on the freeway, etc.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif In hind sight, it wasn't so smart. He almost got his @ss kicked in a 7-11 parking lot over it. Needless to say..that's when he noticed the sticker... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I got slugged in the gut first thing in the morning at work the next day. Little f'er hit pretty hard too! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I guess I deserved it. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Any type of $hit on the intake manifold is good. I once pissed in 2 used oil filters once a week and fastened them to a steel plate then u-bolted the plate to each exhaust pipe for about 2 months. Thats what the bastard gets for coming to my front door and getting his @ss kicked. Thank god for the free plates and ubolts from metals class and for my friend working at Quaker State and hooking me up with the used oil filters. Another reason for doing it was because the kid took a cherry '85 GMC swb pick up and slammed it on the ground and put big nig wheels on it.

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    slammed it on the ground and put big nig wheels on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    slammed it on the ground and put big nig wheels on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA i like that term.

Nick

20. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Yeah I like it too, I do my best work when I'm in a rush.