Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

system of a down tonight..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smokkey1, Aug 4, 2005.

1. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

Well I'll be seeing them tonight at the Long Beach arena with the Mars Volta. should be an dope show. First time seeing system in almost 4 years so I'm diffently going to be in pit all night for them :D so I'm just sitting around waiting around for my friend Ivy to pick me up. anyways I'll post up the review and some picture tommorow.

2. mudnmyvayne

mudnmyvayne 1/2 ton status

:D L-yea,I saw em at Ozzfest a few years ago,I was real impressed.Should be a good time.Throw some (L)bows for me :saweet:

3. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

well I'm still here. she's taking her damm sweet time. I guess where going to miss the mars volta :(

4. 78jimmygirl

78jimmygirl Registered Member

Oh thanks you reminded me i gotta buy tics for when the come to fresno oct. 11 :D :waytogo:

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Pffft.... Too bad 98% of Mezmerize sucked ballz.... Something like that, I don't want to take the time to figure out the exact percentage of content that blows on that album...

I hope for your sake that they played some older stuff :D

6. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

The show was tight! system played for 2 hours they played 9 songs off of TOXICITY and 5 off of there 1st album and tons off MEZMERIZE. The pit's were huge. I was toward's the back and made an rush to the front of the stage for there 1st song which was BYOB. And stood at the front of the stage for about 6 songs are so but I couldn't hang anymore so I went back towards the middle of the floor and was moshing for an bit but the damm floors were so slippery. so I got out and went toward the back and enjoyed the rest of the show from there. I missed half of the the mars volta set which sucked I wanted to see them so bad but in the end I've seen them before so it was really no biggie. oh and the beers were $10 each and all they had was crappy miller light. well all in all was an fun night other than missing half of the mars volta set and my friend showing up late. Now I have 15 days for the mother off all concerts OZZFEST :D