Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

System Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bone85K5, May 18, 2003.

1. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Phots in webshots

Sorry I have never posted here before. I have had systems in every truck for the past 10 years. Head unit is a Sony 7 inch in dash TV. It has a TFF screen, like a laptop not a LCD screen. A 10 disc DVD,CD,MP3 changer. JL 6 1/2 + tweeters in Qlogic kick panel. A Soundstream Class A 6.0 powering a JL 12W3 in a vented box. A soundstream reference 500 powering the mids and highs. The amps are behind the rear panels. A Audio Control EQX is in the center console behind plexiglass. Also have a viper alarm. Any questions please ask and some of this stuff is for sale. Phots in webshots.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very nice system /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Where did you mount your changer?

That 90 K5 is a nice looking rig, too./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

The changer is behind the drivers seat very close to the rear panel mounted to the floor in a "up/down" postion

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol! that faded blue interior is givin me flashbacks!!! my 85 used to be the same color inside. Shes all black n stripped now, but I always freak when I see a stock interior because its so much diff than my current "look". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif looks like a nifty sound system too... dunno about a TV in the front seat area of a car, but so long as u stay away from portland/vancouver when ya get in a wreck it wont be with me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

6. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

faded blue???!!!! Thats brand new carpet buddy!!! But the panels are old though

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

uhh so what..do you want a cookie or somethin!!??

lol jk,.,.had to say it...i replyed to this in the audio forum..looks like a sweet setup. my cd player dont even work right now..