Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T-Case adapter 465-to-205

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by sxrxnrr, Sep 7, 2002.

1. sxrxnrr

sxrxnrr Registered Member

Anyone know where I can get a SM465 to NP-205 adapter at?? I thought I had read somewhere that advance adapters made one, but they show no listing on the web site. Mine's got a little crack, and I would like to have another one handy before its a big crack. Thanks!

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Junkyards and privtate sale are the only place you can gt these, and they are getting more rare everyday do to the fact that everyone wants one---advanced adaptors only sell adaptors that NEVER came from the factory--ie. 465/300, or 4500/205 or 700r4/toyota---etc.

3. sxrxnrr

sxrxnrr Registered Member

Man, you would figure someone would be producing after market parts. Sounds like a money maker. Thanks!

4. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

hey i got one for ya do you still need one!

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Ok what don't you have? I thought your truck was a auto. Do you have the 465 and 205 also? I have thought hard enought about doing the conversion that I already have a set of manual peddles and all the linkages.