Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

t-case linkage is loose help

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tmaxxer9, Apr 30, 2003.

1. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

my linkage is loose on my t-case and was just wondering how i can tighten it

2. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifHELLO!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifTRY TIGHTENING THE NUT THAT SECURES THE LINKAGE TO THE T-CASE? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifHUH-HUH-HUH!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif dnmbass!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

UH DNMBASS I DON'T THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM. MY T-CASE IS LIKE STUCK IN BETWEEN NEUTRAL AND HIGH. SO I DOUT THAT IS THE PROBLEM. ya prick.

4. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifHEY PRICK!!! JUST TRYIN TO HELP!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I had same problem with mine and discovered one of the linkage rods nut was loose which allowed the linkage to slip off the slot! Dont you have a fnckin' sense of humor!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifGET YOUR PANTIES OUT OF A WAD AND LIGHTEN" UP DNMBASS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifhuh-huh-huh!!! OH YEAH TRY GETTIN OFF YOUR LAZEY ASS AND CRAWLIN UNDER THE PILE OF [censored] AND CHECK OUT THE LINKAGE!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif OH YEAH!! GET A ****IN" JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

5. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

when bluebies go bad..part three coming to a forum near you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif