Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T-lockers pricing?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 72jimmycst, Sep 20, 2005.

1. 72jimmycst

72jimmycst Registered Member

Does anyone kwow about how much t_lockers run for? Are they better than ARB's. How about install, how hard?

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I dont know what a T-Locker is...but go Detroit.........Its the only way. :bow:
    -Harrison

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

The T-locker is pretty slick. I was looking at one and taking with the Tera reps at a show last month. But I asked them why they already had a Dana 44 version but didn't yet have one for the 14-bolt FF. Seems like the 14 bolt version would have been out first, since it was supposedly the first prototype... :confused: Their response was that the guy that designs 'em, Tibius over in Germany, has never completed the internals for a 14-bolt. :eek1: He's just been showing an empty carrier. :mad:

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'd rather have one for the front anyways. Billa's done a tech writeup on them over on Pirate. I'm not sure how much they cost but it looks like a pretty slick setup. One of the coolest features I've seen is a return spring on the cover. You can flip it either of two ways so if your air pressure fails, it'll either fall automatically to open, or automatically to locked for a trail only rig.

5. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

bttt..... i want one of these, or at least a price