Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T-Mobile

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

WHY does T-Mobile suck so much ass??? I don't have coverage ANYWHERE where a cell phone would be nice to have in an emergency (anywhere outside of towns the size of Cheyenne and larger), and up until this month for some reason, I would get messages when my minutes were getting low... but not this month, this month I get to be disconnected in the middle of a conversation, and I can't find my dad's phone to call back /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehehehehe t sucks major buttage....I know, I have them too.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I think I'll just suffer with T-Mobile prepaid till next fall... when I move to Colorado, I'll have Sprint available /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif My brother uses them and they seem to kick ass... might be expensive though, I dunno... might have to stick with prepaid till College is over with...

4. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

It's my understanding T-mobile is great if you're near a major city or interstate. Out in the country it doesn't have near as good of coverage as AT&T. Voice of experience talking here...I had AT&T and now have T-Mobile. Am pleased w/ T-Mobile but I wish they did have better coverage.

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My friend has had it since mid August. In that time, her phone has gone haywire twice, to the point where they just have sent her a new phone to replace the old and she sends the old back... there have been hours when it's been down service wise. Not just one or two times, going on 10 times now. Her first bill was for over $1200. They gave her the wrong service plan. She had the paperwork proving she got the other one, but still, she spent hours fighting with them over it. He bill should have been about $115. She lives in Sacramento too, so it's not like she's in the middle of nowhere.

I myself have AT&T and hate it. It sucks.... I think AT&T cell service in any form sucks....

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Well this is just peachy...I just got a cell phone with their service...only 11 months to go /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well this is just peachy...I just got a cell phone with their service...only 11 months to go /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It keeps saying something like "At the subscribers request, this number doesn't accept incoming calls." Then it gives an error number. They are going to give her 30 days free, so we will see.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

9. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I've had Verizon for about two years and never had any coverage issues really.
    Most people I know have NexTel though

10. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I have Verizon as well and have had no complaints in the past two years. I just got the Samsung 530 all digital phone. Hopefully coverage wont be a problem since its not tri-mode.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My cheepy Kyocera 2135 is also a tri-mode phone. I want to upgrade to a Motorola T720pp , I like the flip phone with a camera built in, but I'm not in any hurry.

[​IMG]

12. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I'm real lucky. I have a POS T-Mobile company phone and my own Nextel. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    It's a daily contest to see which service sucks the most. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

AT&T is the ONLY phone company... You get what you pay for. I would buy my groceries from AT&T if I could... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif