Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T-Roy - are you ou there?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

T!

give me a call or reply to this message... I heard a rumor that Johnny went in for surgery but havent heard anything about anything yet.

I also want to talk to you about Fabbing up some parts... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-R

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I talked to him the day before yesterday and I think he said Johnny went in to get his tonsils removed.
    T-Roy is still alive through all the work and stresses of life. Hey T-Roy, how is that swingout coming along? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Johnny went in for surgery

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif And T didn't let anybody know! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I think we should all converge on his house and see how they're doing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Yes, we're all still alive. Johnny did get his tonsils out last Thursday. Hes doing fine, but a little grumpy. I've been working two jobs for 14 hours a day. As far as fabbing, I really don't have any time, but call me this weekend and we'll talk.
    T-roy

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I understand... I will drop you a line. mostly I am in need of your expertise in the design/engineering... In other words I have found a market for sellable parts and need a partner in crime... maybe sell the parts through bodyguards by T-Roy? split the $$ down the middle after cost?

but we can talk about that later... talk atcha soon

VERY glad to hear Johnny is doing ok, I was worried and didnt want to call and bother because I knew he had to be in quite a state.

-Ryan