Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T-roy's Driveway Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Nov 26, 2003.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

T-roy\'s Driveway Party

For those of you who are going to come help with my Burb on Saturday the 6th, I am asking you to show up around 9:00 to 10:00 am. I want to get as much done early as we can. It really shouldn't take too long. I've worked with Jeff and Ryan and am confident that it will go smooth. Tazz and Shane, I look forward to spending some time with you guys turning wrenches. It should be a fun day.
    My wife, Kim, has agreed to cook breakfast for us, so come hungry. We will need help with pizza for lunch. I wish that I could just cover it, but times are tough. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm thinking a couple of Papa Johns or something. Nothing fancy. If you have kids, feel free to bring them. Ours is a kid freindly home and Kim will be here all day to watch them. The Burb is her DD (That will change soon!) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Thanks in advance.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: T-roy\'s Driveway Party

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've worked with Jeff and Ryan and am confident that it will take all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed that for ya bro... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

heheh /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

If you got as much grease on your hands as sarcasm on your tounge, you'd be a master mechanic by now. Why is it that all computer geeks think the have to be funny? Just kidding, looking forward to seeing you under a truck for once... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

doh... Burn!

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It'll be a good time in the driveway! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I say we tag team it. I'll bring all my tools (stands, jack, big stinkin' sockets, etc...) That way we'll have 99% of what we need for both rigs. You line out what you want done first and assign the jobs when we get there. That way we can hit it hard and fast. If we do it right, we'll be done before dinner! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll bring Hunter with me. We'll cover our own lunch. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll bring Hunter with me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good thing, we'll need someone there to keep us in line and on track....make him crack the whip /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Actually, he's a great tool gofer! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have him wrench with me pretty often. He'll know more about cars and fixing them by the time he's old enough to drive than most adults know right now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Actually, I hope to start building a car/truck for he and his sister in the next couple years. That way, they'll have first hand knowledge of their cars, and will be able to fix and maintain them. I'll help them build it the first time. From then on, they're pretty much on their own except for major repairs. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The cool thing is, they both want either a /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif or a /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif They'll be stock of course, until they get jobs and pay for their own mods! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yeah, i would like to do that same with my kids /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Great we will be there. Got an aircompressor? If not we can bring ours and Jeff will get cracking on it, he loves air tools /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

If you want I can bring a pizza or 2 and some beer or pop if needed?

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Can your compressor support two guns/wratchets? If so, I can bring my air tools and hose. It's a 50' hose so it should reach just about anywhere /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have a compressor, but there's something wrong with it. It jambs up alot. I need to replace the motor and maybe the pressure sensor too. I know it needs a bleed off valve as well. It works as long someone is there to baby sit it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

have a good compressor and air tools. My gun is an old piece of crap though. My 1/4' ratchet spins harder. If you have a good gun, bring it. I have all the sockets that we'll need, but feel free to bring yours. Just keep in mind that we don't want to get our tools confused, good way to mess up a fun time. Deanna, if you can bring a couple of pizzas, that would be great. If not, no big deal. After the attempt to BBQ indoors last time, maybe pizza would be safer. Give the smoke detectors a rest, too. LOLOLOL. Jacks and jackstands would be way cool, I have a good jack and 6 jackstands, but it would be cool to put everything in the air at the same time. See ya'll there and thank you in advance.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Oh hey, directions or an address or a meeting place for us southerners might be a helpful thing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

No problem. Address is 10905 ne 92 Circle. Take the second Battle Ground exit (Padden Expressway) East from 205 North. Travel East until you get to the first stop light and turn right. Follow that road until you come to the first stop light, it will be 78th Street. Turn left onto 78th St and follow it to the first stop light, it will be 107th Ave. Turn left onto 107th Ave and follow it to 90th Street. Turn right onto 90th and follow it to 109th Ave. Turn left (must turn l or r) on 109th and follow 1 block up to 92nd Circle. My phone number is 360-882-9055 in case you get lost. See you Saturday.
    T-roy

15. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

This reminds me, I still have an extra wrench in my tool box from the last time I was over there. You have probably been cleaning your garage just to find that one wrench for the last month too I bet /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Doesn't happen to be a 3/4 Craftsman does it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif?

18. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I believe it is a 3/4" dont remember the brand... Got left on my floor boards after putting the shifter back on the tcase.

19. JDBlazer454

Speaking of tools.........I have a really cool socket for u-bolts. It's a 1/2 in. drive 15/16 deep well socket that I cut in 1/2 and welded in a chunk of pipe in the middle. It's probably 5-6 inches long, and is really nice for real long u-bolts. Works great, used it many times. I'll bring it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. JDBlazer454

And an air gun that works better than a hand wrench..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif