Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Table Mesa, This Saturday and Sunday

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Feb 12, 2004.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

What time at the parking area? 9 am sound good?

I'll be out there both days.

I can play on Raw Deal for awhile, but I will be running some tougher stuff.

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Sounds ok to me.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am planning on being there on Sunday morning. I need to run something short and sweet though. I want to just get a quick trail ride on Raw Deal and then split. I just want to get the gf in the dirt. My truck is also a little wounded. I still can only get D & OD on the shifter so I won't be able to crawl really well because my trans will shift. Just a quicky for me if that works for everyone. Then I will let the big dawgs run and I will go sit on my porch. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Looks like I will be headin' out sunday. See ya'll there at 9:00. I am up for a fun run on raw deal, but would like to run another harder trail (upper terminator or preditor maybe) I guess we will see at the end of raw.

5. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I plan on being there sunday to, just for raw deal though, that is if everything works out...

Mostly just want to watch /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

but witch blazer will I show up with is the real question /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. FWP

FWP CRS

9 AM it is then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

See you guys out there /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Missing this one to lift my Blazer and Daytona 500 etc.. You guys have a safe and fun run. Next time I get out with the locals my truck will be lifted , locked and ready /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Sorry Guys,

Going to have to miss this one, I'm going to Las Cruces for the Chile Challenge from the 25th thru the 29th and need the time to prepare. Have a good time and enjoy.

Rob

9. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Count us in for Sunday. Raw Deal sounds like a good thing. I think 87GMCJimmy is plannin on comin out too. Talk to y'all again soon.

Allan

10. FWP

FWP CRS

Rob, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, What will I do without the other 2 amigos...

I wish I could go to Cruces with you guys, not enough vacation saved up /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

11. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Yup, I plan on being there. Going to get the truck ready today.

Mike

12. BadDog

We ran into some problems yesterday. Fred and I went out, broke our stuff badly. Only 2 of us and killed both trucks so bad it took all day till after dark just to get off the trail. More info lately, but we're still patching up Freds truck. Wheeling today is delayed or perhaps canceled. Call me or Fred if you need to coordinate or get updates...

13. BadDog

For the update and more info, look here.

14. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well we faired alot better. No breakage and believe it or not the wimpy wimpy Blazer actually made it all through Middle Raw Deal. Anywho's I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can. I only have in the upwards of 250 shots that Jenn and her brother took to go through. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Talk to y'all again soon.

Allan

15. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

And here I am thinking your rigs were just mall rated /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (j/k). So have you guys actually finished Annihilator now? Or is there a chance for round two soon? I figured you guy would be in destructo mode this weekend. Neat shots and a cool trip.

We got out there and ran raw deal (the whole thing 'cept the last squeeze) No problems to report, good quick fun run.

16. BadDog

Fred made it through with the help of a winch. I didn't make it past the first major obstacle. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif And yes, I WILL be back and I WILL finish that trail unassisted or trash this POS trying! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

17. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Well after I get my D60 in (it will be locked) I want to try (assuming I have enough $$ to pay for the unavoidable breakage)
    We'll see.

18. BadDog

Yeah, $$$! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'm debating a complete new set of either Yukon heat treated 4340 shafts, or $$$uperiors /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I think the main culprit was the trunion on the u-joint giving way. It didn't break like normal for a spit out cup, but it's hard to tell with all the carnage. I'm also considering going to "Long" joints (heat treated and cryo'd I'm told with bushings instead of bearings) or maybe even some CTMs. <ouch!> If the knuck is broken, add DadenBear's for another $500+.

Excuse me for a minute, I need to run to Sam's for a gallon bucket of bulk "lubricant" to "ease" the pain... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

19. FWP

FWP CRS

Sorry I didn't make it out on Sunday, my front spring was tied up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

damn, I missed out /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I spent the weekend lifting the 83 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

then getting the new 454 ready for te 75 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif