Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tach, early woodgrain interior parts, tan sunvisors, misc 73 style parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bablazer73, May 5, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I had a guy contact me about some parts from an ebay auction. i don't have ANY of it, So i figured I'de see if I could pass the sale to somebody here. Cotact me if you have anything. I will foward the sale.
    [ QUOTE ]
    do you have a Tachometer for a 73 Blazer?? How about the right front (passenger) side marker light (the one that's on the SIDE of the fender, not the front grille) AND the fender trim (the piece that is shaped somewhat like a "C". Also need 2 sun visors (brown color preferred), must be excellent and have no tears or breaks. Also need woodgrain interior trim parts for 73 Blazer. Thanks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i think i have that side of fender trim 73-80 black style chrome,. not 77 one, and also i have a tach that would work and look good in a truck dash 67-87 years, it is a 78 trans am HEI v-8 tachometer,
    if anyone is interested ? i might have the 73-80 side marker lamp/lense too if i didnt throw it away either

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I have the side marker lights and the woodgrain trim (gauge cluster) I just picked this truck up, it's original but the body is in rough shape. Let me know if you're interested.

BTW where did you cut your windshield frame? That's why I bought this rig /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

yes, There is interest. We actually swapped the upper part of the fire wall. My truck actually has a 73 dash in it. All the spot welds midway up the firewall were cut, and same done with donor truck. And then rewelded on.
    Did you get my reply that I have an extra 241 t-case?? will trade for a 208.