Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tacoma area exhaust shops

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by pvfjr, Mar 23, 2005.

1. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

I'm kinda picky when it comes to this, so tell me, who's good? I've seen a few places around, but can't remember where they were. I just want someone who will do it the way I want it and actually listen to me, and not try to overcharge me because he thinks I don't know anything. I've heard a lot of horror stories and don't want to be one of those victims.

I just put in headers and have the mufflers, hangars, hardware, and some pieces of pipe. I only need some custom pieces bent, and then have it welded up. What should that cost? Any unforseen problems with driving it over there with open headers?

2. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

If you don't know Tacoma, do you at least have an idea of what it should cost?

3. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I don't know Tacoma but from my experience of having exhaust built it can range from $200 to over $500. Most of my trucks were on the lower side for price to have something built. Do you have your own mufflers? That can make a difference to some shops, grab a phone book and start calling around it took me calling 5 different shops to finally find one that would run my exhaust to my liking.

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

advance tire and muffler in puyallup ....they did the pipes on my 1 ton..tell them shane told ya to call....they r on 128th st and meridan...just make sure your upfront with what you want done and he should work with you on it...

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I have a friend that works at walts in spanaway and he does all my exhaust stuff I cant remember the # there but i can try to get it for you. pm me and i can give you his name and #