Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tacoma972 is still around

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tacoma972, Jul 3, 2003.

1. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

hey guys, just letting ya'll know i am still around. currently in college studying mechanical engineering so i can afford to wheel with you guys again someday. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif give me a holler some times billy, rocko, blazerguy, texasbluethunder!!

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear, I'm in college too and my wheeling days are down to minimum.

But I am sure with a Mech. Engineering degree, that will make you a lot of money in the later on down the road

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hey Cassidy! Nice to see ya again...I figured ya dropped off the face of the planet! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Do ya still have the K5 or that ford dually? Keep in touch... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Hey Cassidy..
    Speak of the devil.. we were talking about you the other day.. we went to the Slab.. and couldn't help but wish you were there with us..
    How's life treating ya? Do you still have the Blazer? So .. planning on moving back to Texas?

5. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

good choice in majors...
    just got my diploma in the mail yesterday!
    didnt think it was going to happen there for a while, but i pulled it together and got my BS in ME!!

6. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

Life is treating me OK. Doing good in college and stuff and YEP i still have my blaze /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. still missing the tailgate 2 from that ride in Granite Hills /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Was watching that video of granite hills yesterday to remind me of the good old days /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I am planning on moving back to Louisiana after I get my education so it is quite possible i will see you guys again in about ohhhh 4 years or so. Don't have the ford/dually anymore. now i have an 89 suburban /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /5"lift/35"tires 383 stroker that i blew friday and have to pull out and rebuild /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Oh yeah and the Burb is on my website below.