Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tail lights

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 86chevybanshee, Jun 29, 2004.

1. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

my tail lights dont work. i have brake lights, but no tail lights. when i turn my headlights on(i put a 91 blazer nose on) the headlights go on but the marker lights, and the bottom runnig lights dont come on. also when the headlights are on the interior light stays on and the gauge lights dont work. and when i put the blinker on eather way the front ones work how they are supposed to but the back light act like the hazzards are on. everything worked after i did the swap then i had the directional on and it made a pop sound now everything is f-ed up. i need to fix this fast, seeing i already got a ticket for no tail lights

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Check for blown fuses at Inst and crtsy loc in the panel. Sounds like that could be your prob or a good place to start. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 86chevybanshee

all fuses are good, i even put a new flasher in, actually 3 cuz i blew 2 of them, also there is another little electrical thing on the otherside of the brake pedal that has another flasher in it and an electronic flasher or something like that, and there is something missing from it

4. 86chevybanshee

????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

sounds like a bad ground to me, or a hot wire that may be grounded ? good luck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif