Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tailgate and doors off a K5

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by 85mudblazin, Sep 26, 2005.

1. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Its a trail rig now and the doors/tailgate are taking up lots of room in the garage.
    Both pieces are electric.
    Doors are in pretty good shape but the driver door has some minor "wrinkles" that can be fixed easily with some bondo. The passenger door has a minor dent in the crease of the body line but again can be fixed without much effort.
    Both are painted flat black.
    The driver door has a brand new window motor in it, the passenger side works but is a little slow.
    The passenger door is missing the lock switch.
    The driver door has them all.
    I have replaced the bottoms of the doors with new blue carpet so they look brand new. The door panels are blue and in very good shape with no discoloration or anytihng like that. Also the pull straps/covers were replaced when I first got the truck so they are also brand new looking.
    Thw wires have been cut and electrical connector have been added so I can take them on and off.
    the glass in each door is perfect, I tinted them with 25% tent.

The tailgate has no rust or anything like that. The window is scratched pretty bad since the felt in the tracks is worn. It is also tinted with 25% wtch makes the scratches less noticable. It has the electric key roll down on it but hasnt worked and I havent even messed with it since I always used the switch in the cab. It also has a blinging detroit locker sticker on it The inside of it has been Herculined and it to is painted flat black.

I can get pics of it all if anyone is interested. Local pickup only, dont want to mess with shipping.

Asking $50 for each door and $50 for the tailgate.
    Thanks
    -Chris

2. 85mudblazin

opps can someone more this to the Misc. forum?

3. dallassnowman

dallassnowman 1/2 ton status

Pics of the tail gate???

4. 85mudblazin

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

wish you were in AZ....