Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TAILGATE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by JIM89, Oct 21, 2002.

1. JIM89

JIM89 Registered Member

i need a tailgate in OK condition, most importantly i need the glass and innards. manual or electric. i will take just the glass and innards if tailgate is in bad shape.
    PM me for any replies. THANKS!!!

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I've got a tailgate, manual....the glass is in great shape, and the indsides are there. Tailgate itself is junk. Could strip it. Lemme know. Shoot me a pm. Thanks!

3. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

I just stripped a gate for parts. I still have the glass, latches with rods and the window crank assemble and handle.

I still have the gate it self along with the cover, though I am not sure where the screws are.

It is all for a manual crank set up. I might still have some peices left of it, not sure though.

Let me know what you want. Otherwise the gate will be heading to landfill.

You got a week since the beast is waiting on a new clutch before it will move again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

ill join in i got the innards manuel 20.00 electric 100.00
    glass i wont ship 2 many chanches of arriving broken im in los angeles were are u??? u never finished filling out ur profile
    ok i guess let me know
    Thanks
    Randy

5. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

where are you located?

6. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifi have the whole insides of tailgate elec from an 88 k5 i dont know how good the side rails are also have motor and what ever wiring you would need the tailgate it self is junk and the glass is realy scratched the key lock and every thing else what ever you need e mail me make an offer + shipping where you from /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif