Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Take a look at this anti-war and US peacenik crap and do me a favor please.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AJMBLAZER, Mar 16, 2002.

1. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Hey everyone. Friend of mine sent me this. He's a US Marine Corporal stationed at MCAS Miramar in San Diego, CA. Some of the old timers around here will remember that I used to be in the Marines out there. Now I'm a civilian, but I still don't think much of people like the one who wrote this email he passed on to me:

I just received a letter from a girl back home that I dont even know and this is the crap that she wrote, read it and pass it on heck I will attatch the address and write her with how you feel. Be careful with what you write I am not sure of her age.

5709 E. Valley Rd.
    Mt. Pleasant Mi. 48858
    March 6th 2002

Dear Jerry,

Im writing to you as a school assignment. I picked your name off the list simply because my brother was just in San Diego for the Marines bootcamp. He had to leave for surgery though, I dont know if hes going back. Im probably not going to write anything you care about but its not my fault, I dont agree with violence. What do think about Sept. 11? I think its ridiculus. What they did but also what we did. We saw what they did to the US and yet the US being stupid Americans brought that same devestation toward them. The innocent ones. Im not proud to be an American. We are just as bad as our enemys. What do you get specificaly out of fighting? Does it make you feel good that your fighting for our country. It shouldn't. Im gettingsick of all the united we stand, & god bless america crap (used a dif word). I mean if we actually cared we would have said & felt like that before, we wouldnt need a trajic event make us united.

I dont know like I said before you wouldnt want to read thi. Its against everything you stand for. And its probablygoing to end up in some trash can, but I dont care. I participated in a die in at CMU. A Campus Greens & Student Activist league held it. We layed on the sidewalk got kicked and made fun of by none other then, troopers themselves. We were trying to show that we were doing wrong to Afganistan. I mean we were sending food packages the same color as the bombs. And we just "accidently" bombed a Red Cross building. It all seems peculiur. More of the people didnt understand our point or laughed at it which I am sure you are doing this very moment, but I think ignorance takes up about half of the people in this world. Well I hope you have fun in protecting our country and making others suffer.

Michelle

I'm proud to be a former Marine and met some of the best people I know while I was in the service. Since I was a little kid my heros have been in the Military past and present, and I knew I wanted to serve my country. I didn't serve as long as I had thought when I was young, but I still parted company with a honorable discharge and good memories. My family has had members in all branches of the military for as long as we've been in the country and has fought in every US conflict (and then some) since the early 1900's or so. I haven't written this moron anything yet, because right now every time I read it words start coming to my mind that aren't very polite./forums/images/icons/mad.gif Just thought some of you would like to see this.

I'm thinking about emailing it to Rush Limbaugh and G Gordon Liddy. Maybe get some nation wide attention to it. Dunno./forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

AJM, I can'y believe anyone who has AMERICAN blood flowing through their veins, could write such dribble. Let alone a teacher (term loosely used) allowing a student to mail this to our FIGHTING Men & Women. I believe that everyone has the right to a opinion, but when that opinion is mailed directly to a Corporal I believe it said, then the young lady who wrote the letter needs to write one more in the form of a apology.

Yeah email to Rush he'll get a kick out of it, or send it to Mark Davis too. I hope this isn't one of those hoax things.

Sing praises to the Fighting folks, they protect your LIBERTIES

White Knight (orginal and Texan)

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Just another case of Liberal parenting. Shes's probably got posters of John Walker on her walls. Hang the b*%#@ for treason.

4. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I guess this should make us all mad. But for me, I am not mad. I am sad. I feel sorry for this girl. My uncle's wife would say this kind of crap. I find it sad that they speak out against the very country that protects that kind of free speach. In other countries, you would be shot for this. Afgan. had lots of warning, if you harbor a known terrist, you will invaded. They chose thier fate. My wife told me of reporters over there asking the people if they knew why they were being attacted and many said no. But I saw alot of them dancing in the streets as the towers fell. This girl, like my uncle's wife, is a comunist in my eyes and should be shot.

5. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

Re: Take a look at this anti-war and US peacenik crap and do me a favor ple

Perhaps sending this girl/woman and her clan of sympathizers to Afganistan or any other terrorist group for a week would change their perspective.

Her parents were probably in the groups that demonstrated against Viet Nam and flogged the service men when they returned...the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

As a former military man, this makes me sick. I feel sorry for her mainly due to the fact that this kind of attitude continues to be perpetuated across generations...and I feel like stringing her up by her toenails.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

this person needs to join the real world and stop being in her fantasy world /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I mentioned my uncle's wife in my last post and I frowarded this to all my family and friends. I got a responce from her and I wanter to share it with you. Also is my responce back to her.

Her responce:
    Mike,
    > > I guess I am curious to what you mean by "red
    > > blooded Americans." Would that
    > > be NATIVE AMERICANS or just a general mix of
    > > African, Mexican, Asian, Irish,
    > > Polish,ect(considering that is what being America
    > > is...just one big mix of
    > > race ). It seems that the girl who wrote that letter
    > > is young but with big
    > > opinions. That is what it is ...an opinion that
    > > chooses to not follow
    > > others. That is the beauty of freedom. War is UGLY,
    > > but so is a lot of other
    > > things in this world. I think what makes WAR is not
    > > honorable...the PEOPLE
    > > who defend their country are honorable...but WAR is
    > > VIOLENT and SAD.
    > > Ms. Jessica McGowen
    > > "Acknowledging and celebrating the trials and
    > > triumphs of women in an
    > > oppressed society"

And my responce to her:
    Naitve Americans, Irish Americans, what ever. If you
    > live here and are a legal citizen, you are an
    > Amaerican that should stand for the fredoms and rights
    > of this country. If you don't like it here, leave. I
    > will gladdly buy a one-way ticket for any
    > anti-American comunist to any where in the world. If
    > people like you and the comi who wrote this thinks it
    > is so bad here, LEAVE. I think you will find out how
    > good you have it here. I am so tired of the
    > African-Americans, the Native Americans, the Polish
    > Americans, the this or that Americans. BULL [censored]. When
    > people like you just let there be AMERICANS? ONE
    > NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

this chick is an idiot. I say we hand her over to Al Queda and see how she does. Whether they kill her or not, at least she'd be out of our hair...

J

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey Mike I say we use your Aunt as the counter weight on the other end of the rope when we string this girl up. LOL

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

People like this girl have no clue about the real world... sure they'll go to the mall, eat out and spend an evening at the movies... do they ever think for one second about how much of the rest of the world can't even do this? Do they ever think about how they can have a good job and go to school and get an education if they want to do this and work for it? No, they don't.... they'll gladly take advantage of all the wonderful opportunities and chances this country holds for them but they have no clue how we have these rights and advantages. They assume they are simply there because they showed up one day. None of them have a clue on what it took to get this country made into what it was today. These people are what I call takers.... they take whatever they can to give themselves an advantage here in this country. They take away from it anything they can get away with... they take away from others by bashing it and bashing those who love it... but ask them to give of themselves, no way...! It's easy to live in a country and take full use and advantage of it and not care when you choose to be ignorant because it might cause you to face reality that those luxuarys were expensive to get. So many people are just that like this girl.... they have no clue, they care to not get one and anyone who might have one is wrong because it might have them face a real wake up call...

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Go live elsewhere, Michelle !