Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Take a peek see..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Jul 3, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I have been working to redesign my homepage. I have it up now and just wanted to share it with you all to see how you liked it. Ive onlly done the homepage so disregard any problems you see with my other pages if you go there. Im not a professional (as you will see) its just something I like to do. Take a look for me and tell me what you think. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Lookin' good!

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i like it!

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have it up now and just wanted to share it with you all to see how you liked it

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like it?? mmmm I love it, your hard work shows.
    I really dig the scrolling icons for the pages.

Whats it going to take to get some updates of that cool wagon... oh wait thats mine.. mmmm maybe I should do some work on it,LOL /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

and thanks so much for putting it on there. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looks great you did a good job /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Your "story" of how you came "into" Gavin is incredible. You didn't leave out a bit of info- and it shows the hard work you have put into him. Man that's cool! Back in 98 John traded in his '89 'vette for me to get my suburban, and I've regretted it every day since. Still looking for a replacement for him. He had crashed it the day I gave birth to Danielle (don't ask)....and we had $17,000 put into it, ground effects kit, nice shiney fire engine red paint, new rims, etc.... and 2 weeks later, I fell in love with my suburban, he said okay, and away it went..... someday I'll find him "his vette" again..once he promises he can keep it on the road.

website looks great Mandy keep up the work, and damn that "brain replacement" you did is something else! I HATE electrical crap, I'll swap axles, motors etc... but someone else has to do the electrical.!!!

let me know when you get more pics up!

Brandy

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It sounds like you have a wonderful story of your own. Those are the kinds of vehicles I build my site for. That have storys behind them and what makes them priceless to their owners. Dont feel bad, he will have his vette again someday. Do you have pics of it? Id love to see it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Thanks again for the compliments. Im glad you enjoyed my site.

Wouldnt mind putting your suburban up as a feature vehicle /forums/images/icons/smile.gif The more trucks the better, especially if they have a story behind them.. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

The site looks great Mandy /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Looks like all your work is paying off. Keep up the good work /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">Who owns that nice looking 65 Impala you have on there ? </font color>

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

That is a nice car Riz.[ccol]

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Oh yeah,....... I forgot ... Thanks ! LOL ! I appreciate the spot on her page ...... pretty cool ! </font color>

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

.... now .... who owns that Wagon /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">Some dork ........ Just kidding ! It's cool that she does that site for other people's rigs ! KUDOS ! </font color>

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, I am honored to have your vehicles on the site. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

wow thats a great looking impala riz, thats the year i'd get if i could afford one...

and thats a nice website too, i enjoyed the "what not to do" section, i'd seen a bunch of those before, but its great to have that many on one page...
    and i really liked the blue k5 with the tired 305 that you let slip away, makes me think twice about the orangish red that mine was painted...couldnt decide between what i have and that color blue, almost wish i'd gone dark blue after seeing that one...

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well if you ever want to get your truck painted, the paint color on that one was Indigo Blue Metallic. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif