Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Taking A Road Trip!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rick88blaze, Dec 21, 2004.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Ok, I'm posting this a little early, but in about 4 weeks I won't have my computer anymore and I can't log into CK5 at work because of the chat room in it.

On the 5th or 6th of February I'll be leaving for a road trip from Las Vegas, Nv to Knob Noster, Missouri with my dad. We'll be taking I-15 North to I-70, and then take I-70 across into Missouri.

I am planning on staying in Green River, Utah the first night.

The second night will be in Dillon, Co. The second day is a short trip so I can stay in the mountains for my dad. He hasn't been there since the late 60's.

The third night will be somewhere in Kansas, or we'll just go ahead and drive on into Missouri if we're not too tired.

If any of you wouldn't mind helping me out along the way just in case something happens, could you please PM me your phone number if you are located somewhere along the route. Or if you're close to where we'll be stopping each night and want to meet up, I would really appreciate it. We will have a cell phone with us too so if we get stuck along the road we can call someone.

Thanks in advance, :bow: :saweet: :waytogo:

Rick Darr

P.S. This will be in my K5 that will have been in storage since April of this year. I'll have 3 days to go through and tune it up before we leave for the trip. :shocked:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

What are you going to do with all your extra time? :grin: Should only take a couple hours for a tune up :tongue1:

3. rick88blaze

that's what I'm hoping for. I did a full tune up about a year ago, and it maybe got 500 miles put on it before it was put into storage. :D :whistle:

seriously, I'm hoping that I can just take my first day in Las Vegas to go through it, then take the next couple of days to look up a few friends that are still there.

by the way,

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF KOREA!!!! 40 DAYS TO GO!!!!!! :saweet: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

StormTrooper lives in Dillon. :xmas:

5. rick88blaze