Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tall Tails

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

As some of you may know, I work for the Arizona Sportsman. I was at work the other day, and heard one of the tallest tails of all time.

A gentlemen came in and was looking at hunting rifles, and we started talking about different hunts we had been on. Then he bust out the BIG one. Here goes:

He claims to have shot a 1300lb. cow elk in Colorado last year. (thinking he is full of sh*t at this point) Then he claims to have shot this elk at 125yds with a BOW!!! (realized he is totally full of sh*t /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif )

Just thought I would pass along a tall tail that some of you might get a laugh at.

Harley

2. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

shoot I got 3 elk with 1 arrow at 100 yards, only took me one shot to /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif btw mmmmmmm elk steak /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Hoss, I KNOW that guy!!!! I swear! He works with me, he also drove to Cancun Mexico in 1 day.

4. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

hey hossbaby i'll be in to see you this week and you can tell me a few stories, maybe pick up a lazer sight so jimmyjack can shoot 40 yard shots /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif