Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tastes like chicken

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch.
    They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken? Don't you like it anymore?"

She said, "I love it but I have to stop eating it."

"Why?" he asked.

She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"

"Let me see" he said.

"Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and said, "That's right, you are!! You better not eat any more chicken."
    He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little! girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches too. I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"

She asked if she could see, so he pulled down his pants for her.

She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you!! You've already got the neck and the gizzards !!"

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Booooo............ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

ok the joke should have made a serious HARD right at the point where she's growing feathers and end with him saying, NOPE TASTES LIKE FISH /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif REPOST /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif still funny tho.

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif