Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tatered 12 bolt at dunes last weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by avgas, May 4, 2004.

1. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

Like it says, going up a dune and BAM! grenaded the spiders on my Limited slip 12b(luckily the c-clips stayed intact). The blazer did awesome all weekend, kept up with the jeeps with full lockers I was running with. Crunched up my door, my spine and the side of a jeep with a towing mishap. not bad damage really, just ugly. Made it back from moses lake on front wheel drive on an unbalance driveshaft and a c-clamp holding the top of the door to the windshield frame /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Time to go 14bff!

Saw some pretty wicked rigs out there though, jeep with a 2003 corvette motor, a jeep with a blown small block. a few chevy's, lots of sand rails.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

what gears in the 14FF????

3. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

I'd like to find 3.73(to match the front). I need 4.56 or 4.88's for my tires but I don't have the $ to regear the front right now. Basically I'd take anything for the right price /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

boy are you in luck /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif my 14FF sitting in Oregon has 3.73's in it. however there is no yoke on it. (aren't brothers great /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    boy are you in luck /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif my 14FF sitting in Oregon has 3.73's in it. however there is no yoke on it. (aren't brothers great /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]
    And I will be passing thru Eugene and heading up to WA this weekend too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

how much you want for it?

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

PM sent