Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tatoos... jus thought of this one!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 21, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

how cool would i be if i got swamper tracks around my arm?! that would be awesome!! i jus might have to do that! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sounds original /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

bryguy needs one of skidmarks up his back crack /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lol...i need to know are you jk or are you really trying to pi$$ me of..lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I always wanted to get Willie Cyote behind the Roadrunner chocking it. You'd see the cyote's (You know) going up the birds backside. There would be a open crate of ACME condoms, and the caption would read "And you thought I wanted to eat you" . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Want that on my sholder blade where I can cover it up so some people wouldn't be offened. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. muddysub

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I always wanted to get Willie Cyote behind the Roadrunner chocking it. You'd see the cyote's (You know) going up the birds backside. There would be a open crate of ACME condoms, and the caption would read "And you thought I wanted to eat you" . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Want that on my sholder blade where I can cover it up so some people wouldn't be offened. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Classy! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

still a cool idea...I wouldnt mind havin one myself.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Classy!

[/ QUOTE ] Well, maybe not, but it does fit my sence of humor. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    always wanted to get Willie Cyote behind the Roadrunner chocking it. You'd see the cyote's (You know) going up the birds backside. There would be a open crate of ACME condoms, and the caption would read "And you thought I wanted to eat you" . Want that on my sholder blade where I can cover it up so some people wouldn't be offened.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    That hilairious

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

robs just mad cuss he has skidmarks in his pants. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. muddysub

[ QUOTE ]
    always wanted to get Willie Cyote behind the Roadrunner chocking it. You'd see the cyote's (You know) going up the birds backside. There would be a open crate of ACME condoms, and the caption would read "And you thought I wanted to eat you" . Want that on my sholder blade where I can cover it up so some people wouldn't be offened.

[/ QUOTE ] OMG thats hilarius!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Speaking of classy; I have thought it would be funny (and this may be old) to get a rooster being hung from a gallows put down on my lower leg. Then I could truthfully say that I had a c*ck hung below my knee. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If your as cool as me you don't need a tatoo to say that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif