Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 11, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I turn 18 end of the month and already working on what I want. Guys have pictures of what Tattoos you may have? Looking for forearm ideas. I want the Confederate flag on my forearm but in the scheme of things I think it a better idea i not do that. Think I'm going to get the Disturbed logo on my back right between my shoulder blades.

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

We already played show and tell /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The tat thread

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You dont think you might get sick of Disturbed by the time you're 25 or 30? Not trying to tell ya what to do, but think long and hard on this one. The laser beam to get it removed is a lot more expensive than the original tatoo.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wait..you are just turning 18...and you have an 84 K5,
    95 K2500 , 69 Firebird /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha, the K5 has to go, the 2500 well hey my parents were extremely nice and helped me with a loan(i pay it all just they get screwed if I don't which won't happen), and the bird is my dad's but hes letting me attack it since he hasn't touched it in almost 10 years. I have no idea why I posted in the Other Rides forum, lapse in thoughts there. And the Disturbed thing, yeah someday I won't like them like I do now but if you look at the logo you could see its more than just the band. The logo contains the religious symbols of most of the worlds major religions. You can see the Star of David and Cross pretty easily off the bat. Please no one comment on it but I don't subscribe to organized religion and thats something I will be carrying for a while so that will work for me I think.