Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tatts...... who has what?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 30, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

C'mon, give it up! and we dont wanna hear about the cheerio tattoo'd around your anus either, lets hear or see pics of good ones. Im thinking of sleeving my left arm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Got 4, leather armband with feathers on right arm, tribal art armband with skull on left arm, snake running through the skin on right calf, eagle on a Harley on left shoulder blade. I actually have pics too, if you want I can upload some. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I got some uploaded /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Click Here

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well since im finally out of the house, moved out a little over a week ago, im gonna get one still not sure though. something with flames. i think flames up the back of my neck would be cool. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have a Harley Davidson emblem with tribal style flames on my right upper arm. I had to get it because my given name is

Harley David

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I have 2 and wanting another and got a kewl drawing of a chevy bowtie with flames. The ones I currently have are a Tiger on my right shoulder blade measuring 6 inches long and a rose with water swirling around it on my right breast (and no you aren't getting a picture of that /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ). My third one is my goal for when I finish up losing my weight, maybe I can overcome my fear of having my ankles touched by then.

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Just 3 for me. Harley bar and shield on left arm (yes I have one), TAZ upper right arm and an Cherokee arm band and feather for my Indian background below that

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Lets see if i can count:
    right ankle - black widow
    right calf - diving eagle
    left hand - scorpion
    left forarm - taz (with my sons name above it)
    left bicep - another scorpion
    left shoulder - mighty mouse (with my daughthers name above it)
    right forarm - black rose w/skull embedded in rose w/dagger running thru skull
    right bicep - skeleton from the chest up wearing a trench coat and fadora hat holding a dagger with a sh!ta$$ grin showing a gold tooth

getting more later /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

got a texas flag on my right arm that says "made in" on top of it and "texas" on the bottom of it. want another. somethin with a skull with flamin eyes or somethin of that sorts. lol just forgot my avitar is my tat.

jacob

9. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I currently have 3, but there will be more as soon as I get done paying off these latest mods to the truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

1. right inside ankle (above heel, next to ankle bone) -- green eyed, crescent moon with a swirlie thing around it

2. outside right ankle -- clauddagh symbol (Irish symbol meaning loyalty, love and friendship). This one will be covered as soon as I can afford it. I will probably get some sort of band and maybe some vines going up the outside of my calf.

3. middle of upper back -- a very colorful tribal piece with a kanji in the center that means "brave". Here's the pic

10. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

Tribal mermaid on my right arm, 'skull' style comedy/tragedy masks on my left with my son's initials below... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

More to come when the $$ is there

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Dragon on my right forearm
    Bugs Bunny on my left bicep
    Lion Rampant (see "Lowenbrau lion") on my left calf
    USMC dog tags on my right rib cage (that one hurt like a be-otch)

John

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I have a tribal/celtic style arm band on my right arm (my identical twin brother has the same peice on his left arm) and a big sun in the middle of my upper back. I want more but feel like I'm getting to old and fat. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I've always wanted full sleeves but I'm too cheap to pay for that kind of work. I'd like to get a 50s style pinup girl somewhere, and a big nasty chinese style dragon.</font>

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

none so far, but I'll get something eventually. Just not an impulse buy for me ya know. Only prob is that I am a string bean mofo, kinda feel like I should bulk up a little first.

My wife has a gecko on her lower back offset. Maybe yall will see it on the calendar.

Bryan /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I have about a 10"x10" rib piece of Winnie The Pooh kicking Yogi Bear's ass, and then on my back I have about a 7"x10" bear paw w/ a mural in the middle of it.

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have about a 10"x10" rib piece of Winnie The Pooh kicking Yogi Bear's ass

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> I'm going to have to see a picture of that one! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

16. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

Im getting one done like a tribal band around my arm,except its going to be bogger tread all the way around /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have a tweety bird in a leather jacket wearing shades and smoking a ummm...cigarette....on my chest. Says "G.T.B.O." underneath. I will probaly get it covered up.

I also saw a guy at the Ted Nugent/ZZ Top with the same heart/barb wire tattoo (to be expected when using commercial flash)...will have to figure out a way to customize that one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    USMC dog tags on my right rib cage (that one hurt like a be-otch)

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could have gotten those....If anyone in our Squad got meat tags they got kicked back to there main Plt.

We couldn't have any Identifying us as military /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

One of the guys on my last Med float ordered a Tat gun when we left NC and got it in Rota. He did a Rose &amp; Heart on my chest with my wifes name in the scroll we used to have to do them at night in the head. I'm supprised the ink still looks as good as when he did it 12 yrs ago /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

19. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

my girlfriend has a butterfly above her a$$, its very sexy!! and my other friend has a 4 leaf clover on his right calf and i think a chinese symbol for "nothing" on his right arm, its looks phat as hell, i plan to get one but parents don't like the idea /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Yeah, back in the day my parents didn't like the idea either...but what are they gonna do about it? Make you give it back?