Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TBI TBI TBI

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by zach78k5, Feb 17, 2004.

1. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

Yes you guessed it. I need TBI for my blazer. I am looking for TBI setup: throttle body, harness, dist. intake, etc. I would also be interested if anyone has or knows where i can find a holley TBI kit for a truck that does not currently have TBI. Ebay is the only place i have found to look. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

3. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

I looked on summit and jegs but was hoping I could upgrade for a little less money.

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I just picked up a Pro-jection off ebay... the only way to buy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif it was roughly 1/2 what Summit wants for it. I watched for a while... but you will see that they come in waves. big wave of 900cfm units then it will go dry for a week then a big wave of 670cfm units. I picked up a 670 because I am only running 330hp and while the web claims they will only support 275, every piece of literature in the kit claims they will support 320 and the video claims that they will support 320 @ 15psi of fuel and the max 22psi will support 350hp. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I say keep watching e-bay and expect to pay around $500.00 for a complete pro-jection kit (complete as in complete)

5. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

How does a complete set-up for $250 sound? PM me if interested.